"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Snow



Another storm predicted for the North East.  Can they get a little more accurate than 1 - 2 feet?  Big difference, 12" I can take care of the driveway and still get to work by 9 or so.  24", work may not see me that day.  All during deer season I hope for snow but after December 31st I really hate it.  I have come to accept it, being born and bred in this area (except for a few years away for college), but I don't have to like it.

My nieces do consider this sledding, no really, this is much better than going to the crowded golf courses and going down the hills.  They would actually rather have one of my boys (their cousins) tow them around.  I don't usually allow this, the boys goals of sledding "maximum carnage".  So it is up to Uncle to do the towing.  "Faster, faster, we're not afraid"!!!


The apples don't fall far from the tree.  Nothing like seeing your passengers blow up in a cloud of powder!!


No comments:

Post a Comment